" 84CD6F076EBF75325F380D8209373AE1 Vow from my Faith

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vow from my Faith



I see the stars storms of rolling thunders

Where the game one rarely win saying

You are my dear I say

Expecting nothing in return except have faith

Waiting wishing watching for being a fool

The Lord knows one is not perfect

Avoiding being in the path 

Still got you in my soul

Loving you need not have a ceremony

Since the time of loving believe me

Keeping the love always, believe true

Repent then is easy to trust

Trust in Father Believe in faith

I trust you!


Ode from my Mind

 Bracing I write over and over again

Hovering with hope to be comforted

Hearing in my heart I give you my destiny

Listening always will be in my heart

Seeing moments of times

Wondering saying to express

Crossing a belief within my soul

Praying on the edge of  faith too deep

Weeping inside which the Lord hears

Yearning in you comfort my torments

Letting love go on and on timeless paradise

What the love is Wordless

Together we will survive

Am by your side


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code